TFS 2010 and Sharepoint 2010 are quickly headed towards purchase and adoption by IT organizations of enterprises all over the globe. I'm determined to get up-to-speed on any changes to the Sharepoint Workflow functionality. I found a collection of videos at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee513154.aspx to help techies get up-to-speed. However it takes 22+ minutes to watch all 5 videos so I planned an approach that should work in grasping all this new info. Here are my steps.
(1) See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee537015(office.14).aspx for the latest in Workflow features for Sharepoint 2010.
(2) Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee513154.aspx and click on the "Test your skills" button to really learn the main ideas to grasp.
(3) look at the code snippets at http://blogs.msdn.com/pandrew/pages/GettingStarted2010Snippets7.aspx,
(4) speed read through Paul Andrew's http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ee335710.aspx article.
(5) Plan to return to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee513154.aspx with your earphones during your lunch break to watch these videos.
And finally ....
(6) repeat steps 1-4 more carefully in order that you master the material.
A similar approach could be taken with the other 9 modules at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee513147.aspx for getting up-to-speed on the Sharepoint 2010 platform.